1. You seige your projekts for seasons and then once you send you call it soft on your 8a.nu card but still take the points
2.You belittle your supposed friends achievements on climbing sites comment sections
3. You have the white pinch problem on lock after working it for weeks but pretend its your first time in front of the tuesday nite crowd.
4. You claim 8B blocs in 'secret areas' but can't link the moves on a 7C+ when out with the crew.
5. You bastardize the beta on established blocs to bring it down to your level, instead of just waiting until you get fucking strong enough to do it proper
6. You turn down offers for a spot, wait till everyone leaves the bloc, then pull the 'send' out of your ass when your all alone.
7. You go to crags and try thing way above you at the moment just so you can tell everyone that youve been working so and so in the hopes they think your the man.
8. You're at the crag everyday, on your 8th beer by noon, spewing endless streams of beta to any poor soul that happens to be climbing within site of you, going on and on about your 8A+ projekts on some mystery bloc, but no one ever sees you with your climbing boots on.
9. U roll up to the bloc, set your shit down, stroll over to a problem that someone is on and start fondling the holds w/ your Greasy fukin paws. Hey you fukin chuffer, if you wanna grope the holds at least put some fukin Chalk On Your Hands first.